Read the following answers to frequently asked questions about teeth in a day procedure to know more about how it works:
- What are all-on-4 dental implants? These implants are a permanent set of fabricated teeth set on four dental implants surgically placed into your jaw.
- How is this different from dentures? These offer a permanent solution for missing or severely damaged teeth. They are secured directly into your own jaw, so they look, feel and function just like natural teeth.
- How long is the all-on-4 dental implant surgery? The surgery takes approximately 2.5 hours per arch.
- What is the success rate with all-on-4 dental implants? It has a 98% success rate.
- Will the results look natural? Yes. This technique gives you permanent teeth that look, feel and function just like real teeth. No one will know you have implants unless you tell them.